Re: Telescan, a new level of incompetence

Downloaders Symbol LookUp engine provides for all of the securities/stocks
comprising the S&P500, the Dow Indu, Tran, Util, NYSE NASDAQ etc.
by selecting:
as Type: "Indices [RTD Symbols]" and as Group: "United States" or
as Type: "Stocks - Common" and as Group: "Your index" or
as Type: "Stocks - Common" and as Group: "Your exchange"
etc. etc. .

Ofcourse its best to have the latest updated symbol-file, which is available
from Equis website @ 1st-15th of each month.

Go to their new website
http://199.234.225.19/customer/support/files/symbols.html
General page