Re: Bull and Bear Fear System

Jeff,
I  ran your Bull and Bear Fear system on 10 years of cash SPX and got very
robust results (no losers over wide ranges of 5 parameters!) and then hond it in
to c. 50% wins at 2:1.  Unfortunately, total profits were only 60-65% of
buy-and-hold.  Are these results consistent with your experience with this
system?
Also, is it possible to trade this system by anticipating signals near the close
of the trading day, or does one have to wait until after ater the close for the
signals?

Thanks,
Fred Bender