Bolliger System

Hi everybody,

At present, I am working on a system tester based on several indicators
and one of the buy signal is given by the behaviour of both top and
bottom Bolliger band. It is the first time I write my own system and
even if I am putting  all my willing in it there is one problem I can go
through. I hope somebody will be able to enlight my nights.

Here is the problem, I would like to write a formula that could give a
buy signal when the bolliger bands divergence increase more than a
certain percentage.

The sell signal will be triggered when the Bolliger band divergence
would decrease more than a certain percentage from their maximal
divergence.

That is what I wrote:

Divergence( BBandBot(CLOSE,20,S,2), BBandTop(CLOSE,20,S, 2),opt1)

Any help to a newbie will be greatly appreciated,

have a nice day!

J.-M.Daniele