an old friend i call "ultimate indicater"

eventhough this indicator is based on the zig-zag system and works as
hindesight, it sure keeps me on the right side of a trade (arrows formed
by experts / symbols on my charts - using different numbers after
optimizing each stock) Alert(TroughBars(1,L,opt1)=0,0)
                   Alert(PeakBars(1,H,opt1)=0,0)

and for explorations:

BUY:
Alert(Alert(TroughBars(1,L,5)=0,0),4)
SELL:
Alert(Alert(PeakBars(1,H,5)=0,0),4)
these formulas are for exploration purpse only.
i will try it out in real life with day to day data, to see if the
results are valid.

note: my most recent exploration signals are:
BAY buy 12/3 (hindesight)
CNC sell 12/2 (hindesight)

mike