[dlevels] Using Genesis data within Metastock Professional

I own Metastock Professional but haven't used it much, so I am
unfamiliar with how to use the data collected from Genesis Financial
Services within the Metastock program.  I am trying to contact
customer support, but, believe it or not, "all circuits are busy".

I know Genesis Navigator can convert data from CSI to Metastock
format.  If I convert or copy all my CSI data to Metastock format,
should the Metastock data stay in the same folder as the CSI data, or
should it be exported to another folder(s) specifically for Metastock
use?  Most importantly, HOW DO I GET METASTOCK TO USE THE DATA
without manually inputting every single, solitary symbol?

Thank you in advance for your response.