Re: [dlevels] DIGL

Let me give it some time to see if it holds
up.  I've got an email buddy that's working it from a slightly different
angle and it looks like there may be a number of enhancements in the rules to be
made yet.  We'll see.  I've jumped the gun too many times before to
get excited, yet.

Kevin
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Sure would like to know your gartley formula if
  you decide to share it.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 www.