Re: [dlevels] DIGL

<BLOCKQUOTE
  >My call is that if the OP at 36 1/2 holds and
  there is a DRPO failure, then there is a strong >possibility of the
  retracement being the final leg of a "gartley" concluding at around 67 -
  68.

  It looks like another Gartley could form just
  under 32 for the long entry.  My studies suggest that it would be a
  rather high probability Gartley if it triggers.  Of course, definitions
  of success with Gartleys are hard to come by.  I've had to develop my own
  rules.

  As to the Gartley that would trigger in the 67-68
  area, I'm curious about your experience with choosing what I call "arbitrary
  x's".  While the "x" you've chosen is an obvious reaction point, my
  experience with this sort of "x" choosing is such that I would not be anxious
  to go short in at its completion.

  Have you any scanning formulas for digging up
  Gartleys?

  Kevin

  Going long at 36 1/2 with a S/Loss @ 34 1/2 may
  give a healthy profit.
  The "gap down" at the opening is of concern,
  so perhaps it would be prudent to wait until the stock has retraced to
  the 41 level before entering Long.

  The conservative approach would be to wait until
  the completion of the "gartley" and short the stock at the 67
  level.

  Not exactly the Dlevel approach, but certainly
  based on Fib analysis

  Anyone with other thoughts?

  JdFTo
  to:dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx