  To: <A title=dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>dlevels yahoogroups
  Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 4:40
  PM
  Subject: [dlevels] Greeting fellow Fib
  Traders
  Greeting Fellow FibTraders I am a new dlevels member having
  just graduated from Dinapoli seminar in January. I appreciate it very much
  if anyone would be wiling to share his/her experiences in spotting the 9
  directional patterns. Currently I am still struggling to use Metastock to scan
  for those patterns in a sideway market..
          If anyone has the Metastock
  code for 3x3 DMA, it would be very helpful. Any past charts that has any of
  the 9 patterns especially double repo is greatly appreciated. Thank You
  to:dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www. .com