[dlevels] Greeting fellow Fib Traders

Greeting Fellow FibTraders I am a new dlevels member having just graduated from Dinapoli seminar in January. I appreciate it very much if anyone would be wiling to share his/her experiences in spotting the 9 directional patterns. Currently I am still struggling to use Metastock to scan for those patterns in a sideway market..         If anyone has the Metastock code for 3x3 DMA, it would be very helpful. Any past charts that has any of the 9 patterns especially double repo is greatly appreciated. Thank You Yahoo! Groups Sponsor www. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx