RE: [dlevels] sdli

Sorry
but i'm not too familar with the Gartley setup but do know that "technical
Analysis of Stocks & Commodities" magazines Jan 2001 issue had an article on
it. I think its something Larry Peasavanto (not sure if thats the correct
spelling) uses or may have discovered.
<SPAN
class=250164300-29012001>
Larry
may have a web site but i'm not sure.
<SPAN
class=250164300-29012001>
Hope
this helps.
<SPAN
class=250164300-29012001>
<SPAN
class=250164300-29012001>Ron

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Kevin Bryant
  [mailto:mntlblok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 6:55
  AMTo: dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [dlevels]
  sdli
  <A
  href="http://www.harmonictrader.com";>www.harmonictrader.com and <A
  href="http://www.tradingtutor.com";>www.tradingtutor.com

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Lastly, I keep noticing that even though Joe and Neal have said to
    ignore the .768 ratio, I run into way too many instances of short term
    intraday swing cycles bottoming against that retracement.  I notice
    some people have posted about the .768 ratio and some "Gartley"
    method.  Could someone elucidate me on who or what Gartley
    is?
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff