Re: [dlevels]

I don't have charts for currencies, but I believe I
do follow you.  The decisions you've described are precisely what I'm
trying to avoid with my arbitrary rules.  I'm prepared to be wrong a
significant percentage of the time if it means I don't have to rely on my
'feelings' for decision making, as long as the winners add up to more than the
losers (by enough).  I just don't think I will ever be good enough to read
subtle price moves on the fly.  I'm pretty sure that I would whipsaw myself
into oblivion.

Kevin

<BLOCKQUOTE
  Kevin,

  I agree on the B&B as the first
  leg.

  The USD/Yen chart posted earlier today has now
  completed the B&B at 118.50.(618 Retracement of 113.50)

  After having taking the profit just prior to this
  618, my strategy now is to wait until the
  .682 retracement at 117.90 of the immediate prior move and see if the trade
  experiences support at the .618 (possible Buy) or continues down
  indicating a shorting possibility, this is where it gets a little
  tricky.

  The trade did not make it down to 117.90 and is
  retesting 118.50, I do not feel confident enough to re-enter on the long
  side.
  You could wait for the DRPO which would probably
  bring you into the region of 115.00 which would be the completion of the
  Gartley pattern (if the original 618 @ 118.50 is not violated), still with me
  ?
  This would indicate a Buying opportunity ( a
  potential DRPO Failure) in opposition to the DRPO short.

  I guess this is where I lose the plot, as there
  have been several opportunities to profit, (117.90 to 115.00)before getting to
  the potential DRPO etc.
  I am not quite sure how to tie dlevels into this
  process

  I trust this contributes to the learning process,
  any comments, or observations would be welcome.

  JdF