  To: <A href="mailto:dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx>dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 6:49
  AM
  Subject: RE: [dlevels] Execution
  software.

  agree with everything you say. I too really appreciate AT Financial charting
  pkg and the way the indexes are displayed and how you can quickly open up an
  index to see the "basket of stocks" contained in each index.

  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  It
  is truely a jewel imo.
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>Ron

    <FONT face="Times New Roman"
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Max Vogt, Ph.D. [<A
    href="mailto:maxtrout@xxxxxxx";>mailto:maxtrout@xxxxxxx]Sent:
    Friday, January 05, 2001 11:09 AMTo:
    dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [dlevels] Execution
    software.
    I'm a big fan of tradeportal also.  And,
    since I will sometimes trade complete sectors, I really appreciate the AT
    (Matrix) software, which gives you immediate and thorough rankings and other
    data on all indices in real time, including the actions of every single
    stock within each index.
    Max
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV