RE: [dlevels] Execution software.

agree with everything you say. I too really appreciate AT Financial charting pkg
and the way the indexes are displayed and how you can quickly open up an index
to see the "basket of stocks" contained in each index.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
It is
truely a jewel imo.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Ron

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Max Vogt, Ph.D.
  [mailto:maxtrout@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 11:09
  AMTo: dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [dlevels]
  Execution software.
  I'm a big fan of tradeportal also.  And,
  since I will sometimes trade complete sectors, I really appreciate the AT
  (Matrix) software, which gives you immediate and thorough rankings and other
  data on all indices in real time, including the actions of every single stock
  within each index.
  Max
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV