Re: [dlevels] Execution software.

I stopped using CyberX for the same reason.
RJT.com will hold NASDAQ stops and even honor them when their market maker
screws up.  At $5 each way, might be worth a try.  Putting all the
stops back in every day was a real pain.  Especially if computer problems
occurred.  I've learned that the stops are triggered the same way as with
CyberX - bids or asks have to hit the stop number, not just the
price.

Kevin Bryant

<BLOCKQUOTE
  I have beeen using CyberX software from CyberCorp
  in excess of one year to trade Nasdaq and NYSE stocks, and have recently
  started to experience failure in the execution of Stop Loss orders while
  trading online.

  Additionally as I am based in HK, most nights (US
  Markets opens at 10.30pm)  I have to leave my computer on line when
  retiring to ensure that the stop positions are active.
  If there is an interupption to the ISP feed,
  there is no guarantte that the stops remain active.

  Finally it is necessary to re-establish the stops
  at the start of each trading day.

  Are there other traders that are happy with
  similar trading software packages that allow Stop Loss orders to remain active
  until removed, irrespective of the logon status and that consistently are
  activated when the Stops are hit.

  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

  Thank you