[dlevels] Execution software.

I have beeen using CyberX software from CyberCorp
in excess of one year to trade Nasdaq and NYSE stocks, and have recently started
to experience failure in the execution of Stop Loss orders while trading
online.

Additionally as I am based in HK, most nights (US
Markets opens at 10.30pm)  I have to leave my computer on line when
retiring to ensure that the stop positions are active.
If there is an interupption to the ISP feed, there
is no guarantte that the stops remain active.

Finally it is necessary to re-establish the stops
at the start of each trading day.

Are there other traders that are happy with similar
trading software packages that allow Stop Loss orders to remain active until
removed, irrespective of the logon status and that consistently are activated
when the Stops are hit.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

John Field.