Re: [dlevels] MAPS DAILY DRPOLAL?

Yes, DRPO are less common than B&B and RRT for sure.

There are far more LAL than the real thing.. When you see a
good one, you'll have a LOT more confidence in it.

You can allow more leeway on the thrust for longer time-frames,
but be careful with daily and shorter.

Hunt for B&B, then the DRPO's will be found as a by-product.

-Neal.

At 03:38 PM 12/20/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Kinda tough to trade patterns that rarely occur.  When was the last time you
>saw a real DRPO? :-)
>
>Kevin
>

> > It might trade OK, but I don't like it..
> >
> > The thrust downward makes the thrust upward
> > look feeble.. So, the thrust upward was just
> > barely acceptable, but the following downward
> > thrust reduces the possibility of a panic
> > once the DRPO triggers.
> >
> > -Neal.
> >

> > At 12:30 PM 12/20/2000 -0500, you wrote:

> > ---
> > DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
> > http://www.fibtrader.com
> >

> > ____________NetZero Free Internet Access and Email_________