Re: [dlevels] HP DAILY

Yet another case of my not making myself clear.  I believe that at the time
of posting it was looking like it had some potential for a DRPO (LAL, of
course).  :-)  There were non DiNapoli reasons for thinking a reversal might
be coming, and an entry near the previous high would have been very low
risk.

Kevin B

> Nice B&B, thrust was OK.
> I've not checked the Fibs to see if it was possible to enter
> on intraday chart.
>
> -Neal.
>
> At 09:50 AM 12/18/2000 -0500, you wrote:

> ---
> DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
> http://www.fibtrader.com

eLerts