Re: [dlevels] Re: Doesn't anyone want to respond?

Thanks John!

Right now we have just Kevin, Ron and myself posting.
That will not work, in the long run.

I'm intentionally reserving my responses, waiting for others
to reply to some posts first. Otherwise This will become
another daily chore for me... We really need traders
talking among each-other. I can jump in to clarify any
questions or confusion etc. But I can't spare the time
to be the only person everyone is communicating with..

At this time I have invited only those traders who have been to
one of my private seminars. So everyone on this list has had
similar training. No-one should feel shy about participating.
We are allowed to make mistakes here. This is a helping
learning environment.

Everyone should feel free to jump in! It's the only way this
facility will work.

I invite everyone to find a chart, and post it. Also, please
reply to someone else's message. Even just to say "thanks",
or "great chart", or ask a question about the chart.

The members have to make this facility work, or it will fade away.

-Neal.

At 02:25 PM 11/3/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Neal - John (Charlotte, NC) here.  I'm really impressed with this
>forum.  I think that this kind of near real time communication with
>real life investment opportunities will be very educational and
>profitable.  The fact that I'm not responding right does not indicate
>my lack of interest.  I'm pretty busy until February 2000.  For right
>now I'll be mostly digesting what you and the others discuss.  Next
>year, however, I hope to be an active participant.
>
>Thanks for starting this forum.  I think it will be a great resource.

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
http://www.fibtrader.com

eGroups eLerts