[dlevels] Re: Doesn't anyone want to respond?

Neal - John (Charlotte, NC) here.  I'm really impressed with this
forum.  I think that this kind of near real time communication with
real life investment opportunities will be very educational and
profitable.  The fact that I'm not responding right does not indicate
my lack of interest.  I'm pretty busy until February 2000.  For right
now I'll be mostly digesting what you and the others discuss.  Next
year, however, I hope to be an active participant.

Thanks for starting this forum.  I think it will be a great resource.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/11/_/_/_/973261563/