Re: [dlevels] Re: HRC, identify the pattern...

Hi Kevin,

> If this works over half the time, then it's profitable.  Anybody got
> any statistics on the success rate of playing a B&B this way?

There is a logic fault in the above statment. I challenge members to
find it.. Hint: yes the statement is true, but it doesn't reflect
what actually happens... Another hint: see the failed B&B on the
daily PAYX chart earlier this month.. Anyone jump in here, any
ideas... Look at the PAYX chart, how would you have made money
on the failed B&B?? I'm not going to say how I did on PAYX,
and I know another DiNapoli trader who said he did very well
on that trade too... And yet the B&B failed...

The result is that B&B's should be low risk and very profitable on
average... This is a very important issue.. Figure it out...

> I can't figure out how to attach the chart to this reply, but I think
> I've got one in the "files" section for this eGroup of the quarterly
> chart of the this same HRC.  I've seen this sort of result too often
> with B&B setups.  Maybe I'm missing something.  Open to suggestions.

I'm not sure what you are asking. You attach a chart just the way
you would to any other email. In Eudora I have to click on an
"attach" button, the one with a paper-clip on it.

-Neal.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/11/_/_/_/972542324/