[dlevels] Re: HRC, identify the pattern...

Must be the B&B that worked out on 10/16.  In hindsight, it was a
near perfect .382 retracement off the 9/8 thrust bar.

Using the .618 retracement off the same thrust bar for the stop would
make the profit and the stop sizes almost identical.

If this works over half the time, then it's profitable.  Anybody got
any statistics on the success rate of playing a B&B this way?

I can't figure out how to attach the chart to this reply, but I think
I've got one in the "files" section for this eGroup of the quarterly
chart of the this same HRC.  I've seen this sort of result too often
with B&B setups.  Maybe I'm missing something.  Open to suggestions.

Kevin Bryant

--- In dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx, Neal Hughes <neal@xxxx> wrote:

> Hey, let's get thing rolling here..
>
> I'll be away though the weekend. If you're going to the trade-show
in Dallas
> this week-end, drop in at the Coast Investment Software booth.. See
here:-
> http://onlinetradersworldexpo.com/
>
> So! Have you made a trade recently? Are you about to make a trade?
> Have you found an interesting chart?
>
> Post the chart here.. Please comment on each other's charts, don't
wait
> for me to reply..
>
> OK, look at the attached chart.. A recent trade..
> Can you see the Directional pattern? Where?? Hmmm?
>
> -Neal.
>

> ---
> DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
> http://www.fibtrader.com