[amibroker] Re: Programmatically set Current ticker?

  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:15:14 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Programmatically set Current ticker?

>From javascript:

var ab = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");

ab.LoadDatabase(...);
ab.ActiveDocument.Name = "ORCL";

If there is no active document (i.e. no open charts) then you will get an exception. Haven't gotten around to looking into how to set the active document when none present.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx