[amibroker] Programmatically set Current ticker?

  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 03:24:07 -0400
  • From: Keith McCombs <kmccombs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Programmatically set Current ticker?

Does anyone know how one might programmatically set the current ticker.  Not SetForeign().

My reason is that I have written a function that runs fine, as long as the 'current' ticker has some data.  However, if the current ticker has no data, then the function does not work.  Its purpose is to load new tickers and set static variables from a list.  It doesn't actually do anything with the current ticker.

I've looked through all the functions in the 5.20 manual and the OLE Object Model.  But couldn't find anything that I thought might work.

Thanks in advance, for any and all help.
-- Keith

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/