[amibroker] Re: Passing DateTimes to C++ from AFL

  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:01:18 -0000
  • From: "Rob" <sidhartha70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Passing DateTimes to C++ from AFL

TJ,

Any chance of picking your brain here...?
Officially the DateTime structure is part of the .NET framework... so I'm a little confused about the following,

1. How you pass DateTime values from AFL to a DLL... strings or floats...?

2. What structure you use to handle them in the DLL... do you use ColeDateTime class...? CTime class...?

Appreciated if you could point me in the right direction...

TIA

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx