Re: [amibroker] Re: How to limit to top 5 in an Exploration

  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:21:19 -0400
  • From: "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: How to limit to top 5 in an Exploration

This will produce a  top 5 list in a window pane...

// The top5 list

list = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryWatchlist, 2 );

g=-100;

t="";

topList="";

i1=0;

nt=5;// calibrate here the topX

for(n=1;n<=nt;n++)

{

for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != "" ; i++ )

{

SetForeign(sym);

x= C;//the individual metric

t=WriteIf(x>g,sym,t);

i1=IIf(x>g,i,i1);

g=Max(g,x);

}

topList=topList + t + ",";

L0="";

for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != "" ; i++ )

{

SetForeign(sym);

L0=L0+ WriteIf(i!=i1,sym+",","");

}

List=L0;

g=-100;

}

Title="The top "+WriteVal(nt,1.0)+" list for "+Date()+" is "+topList;