Re: [amibroker] Re: For Herman

  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:00:00 -0500
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: For Herman

You can (untested) probably use the ZoomToIndex() function.

The BI for the last bar is Lastvalue( barIndex())
If  you  want  then  blank  bars  you  can  make  that
LastValue( ref(BarIndex(),-10);

If  you  want  a zoomwidth of 50 bars then the BI for the first bar in
the Zoom range would be LastValue( ref(BarIndex(),-10-50);

To   zoom   all  windows  at the same time use a staticvar counter for
each  chart.  If  the chart counter is less then the master zoom chart
counter execute the zoom function and increment it the counter.

gotta go...

herman

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/