[amibroker] Re: For Herman

  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:49:55 -0000
  • From: "Rob" <sidhartha70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: For Herman

This actually leads onto another question that you may be able to answer Herman...

If I wanted to change chart zoom across a number of charts from the clicking of a button on one chart only, the obvious thing that comes to mind is to set a static variable flag which would then execute the zoom routine on each chart...

The question is however, since I only want the zoom routine to execute once (when the button is pressed) when exactly would I know to change the static variable flag...? That is, when would I know that the zoom of the last chart to be updated by AB had changed and the static flag could now be reset...?

Any ideas...?

thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/