[amibroker] Price scaling question

  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:29:11 +1100
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Price scaling question

Hi,

I trade the FTSE and Australian SPI on 5min charts, both of which are around 5000 points in value and have 20..100 point moves in a day.

What I would like to be able to do, is have the price scale on the right hand side of the chart fixed to a certain size.
I.e. on my screen it would be good if the 10 points equaled 30mm in height.
It would also be good if the grid lines could be set at a defined user amount, say every 10 points I.e. a horizontal grid line at 4840, 4830,4820 etc or perhaps at a 5 point level.

The chart would still be allowed to automatically move up and down on the screen, so that the last price was always on the screen.

I feel the above gives a better common perspective from day to day, as opposed to the scale dynamically changing every second.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/