[amibroker] Re: Import thousands acsii files

  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:16:47 -0000
  • From: "chuck_win" <chaoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Import thousands acsii files

Keith,

I thought that I could borrow the idea of batch loading PITrading data into AB from you. It seems like that that you had not loaded all data of PITRading into AB yet.

To your question:
>> Or is much the time your 'hands on' time, for example manually
>>    typing in symbols or clicking mouse buttons for every symbol?

my answer is NO.

You could re-write the script to loop through all files in one folder, and read data line by line into AB.

You can find sample code on internet.

Charles

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/