[amibroker] Re: Scale in and exit signal on the same bar

  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:30:04 -0000
  • From: "paultsho" <paul.tsho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Scale in and exit signal on the same bar

You can estimate the sequence of events using the simplest of tests O > C if O > C then the chances that OHLC (in that order) are extremely high. something over 90% and vise versa. You can do the test yourself to find out.
with amibroker you can also change of sequence of handling signals.
You just need to use the custom backtester (Low Level) where you will handle the signal yourself. You must also realise that money is otherwise available for new position using the default sell first approach will not be available. Example of CB is availale through the help file or the knowledge base.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx