[amibroker] Re: Scale in and exit signal on the same bar

  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:49:01 -0000
  • From: "Pmxgs" <pmxgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Scale in and exit signal on the same bar

 Hi Howard,

   thanks for yor answer which I agree with 100%.

   The system I'm testing, scales at fixed price intervals.
   For example: Entry at $15, scale in at $16, $17, $18 and exit at $19. In one bar price opens at $17.5 and closes at $20. In order to open at 17.5 and close at 20 I'm assuming that price has to go through 18 and 19( which is my profit target).
I know that there is the possibility to gap up, but I'm willing to make the assumption I made before.(I've traded this sistem live and this assumption is not irrealistic. It's a forex system and the pair very rarely gaps).
I'm already using 1 minute data for this but sometimes the last scale in signal triggers in the same bar that the profit target level.
In summary, I know that I have to make the assumption mentioned before, but if there was the possibility to change the default behaviour of AB it would be great.

 thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx