Re: [amibroker] Amiquote registered version

  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:23:44 -0500 (EST)
  • From: -= Chris =- <baudec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Amiquote registered version

> what is the advantage of buying the registered version? I am new to amibroker (pro) version, so please excuse "dumb" questions.

Hi Patrick,

Very well formulated reply. However it does not answer the original question, and appears to be a knee jerk reaction.  I too wondered sometimes about the same issue, and was looking for a reply from TJ.

I'm a licensed, registered user of Amibroker, and use the solely the FastTrack database.... However, the program came with the Amiquote downloader, which appears (at least for me as an Amibroker licensed user) to be fully functional. I must admit I've only tried it a couple of times for odd ball equities, and not recently, so I may be wrong.

At one point something was mentioned that Amiquote ONCE REGISTERED had the added functionality of fundamental data, and 'other' features.

Since I never really planned to use Amiquote I never bothered to ask TJ or in a forum, however, this thread piqued my interest.

So...... As a registered user of Amibroker PRO, what extra features are made available with a licensed version?

Cheers, but confused?

-= Chris ß =-

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/