[amibroker] Re: AD-line

  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 04:14:39 -0000
  • From: "kevinoversby" <kevinoversby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: AD-line

Aron,

Thanks for the code.

I am running a 15 second database, therefore changed 59 to 30 but couldn't immediately get it to work.  I'm not sure why it is not triggering, but will keep tinkering.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx