[amibroker] Re: AD-line

  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 04:07:41 -0000
  • From: "kevinoversby" <kevinoversby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: AD-line

Thanks Progster,

Your impression is correct: unfortunately interactive brokers does not supply historical advance decline data.  Interestingly, I can plot the AD line no problem with Ninjatrader, but want to run tests and alerts using Amibroker.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx