Re: [amibroker] Re: Backtester is opening positions at bar *low*, not at *close*

  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:34:54 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Potato Soup <potatosoupz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Backtester is opening positions at bar *low*, not at *close*

Well I have my account balance at $350k and I'm trading no more than $30k max in positions, how on earth could it skip a trade with that? I am using 2:1 margin but with that ratio of capital to exposure it should be impossible to have an effect. What else could be the reason?

Also I have no changes or uses of BuyPrice/SellPrice and I have trade delays set to 0 for all four types of orders.

Given all that, what other reasons could cause this behavior?

Thanks for your help, as always.