Re: [amibroker] Re: MetaStock Plug-in and Use only Local Database for this Symbol

  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:33:43 +0530
  • From: furinkazaan <furinkazaan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: MetaStock Plug-in and Use only Local Database for this Symbol

Hi, I am struggling with the same problem and have posted to the group under the subject MS Importer vs MS Plugin. Though th default state for "Use only Local Databse for this symbol" is "NO", it is set to "YES" for all securities, which is why the AB database does not update even if the MS database does.

You are right Sanjiv, it does solve the problem. My question is what is the AFL that will fix theis issue, where to I copy it into? how do I run it? Thanks for helping identify the problem Rakesh.

best regards,
Kazaan