Re: [amibroker] Re: Metastock external EOD update & Amibroker MS plugin

  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:15:28 +0530
  • From: furinkazaan <furinkazaan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Metastock external EOD update & Amibroker MS plugin

Hi, I created an AB database from a Metastock database using the Metastock Importer. When using the MS Importer, i import data into groups and watchlists that I create (different from the folders in the original MS database). I then change the AB database settings to use the MS Plugin. Now I find that daily updates to the MS database are not reflected in the AB database.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance