[amibroker] Re: Metastock external EOD update & Amibroker MS plugin

Thankyou  to all that suggested remedies.

In the end I deleted the database in the AB directory C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\MSData, then recreated the database (same name and
destination) with MS plugin and all is working as it should (or as I
expect it to).

I am not sure as to that being the correct and how that affects AB
in how it stores its information, but I could not find any tool or
procedure to remove the database.

It seems that data MS Import & MS plugin - may have been the issue.

Cheers
Still learning
Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <cesaxe@xxx> wrote:

> What program are you using to do the daily update of the MetaStock
files?

> The Quotetracker files should be in separate folders from the MS
files.
> Deleting them should have no effect on the MS files.
>
> The MS plugin supplies the data directly to AB from the MS data
files.
> No need to put data in AB data folders.
>
> For diagnostics, I suggest that you contact Equis support and get
a copy (free) of Downloader.
> It can look at (TEST function) the data files and see if they are
correct.

> -CS

Amibroker MS plugin

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****