Re: [amibroker] Is there a way to have the backtester visually show winning trades?

  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:59:58 -0500
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Is there a way to have the backtester visually show winning trades?

something like this:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2007/04/20/plotting-trade-zigzag-lines/

herman

Keith McCombs wrote:
I don't know the code for this.  But TradeStation has a nice way of displaying trades on the price chart.  A straight line plotted between the entry and exit prices, green for gain, red for loss.

Anthony Faragasso wrote:

So, in between trade arrows you want to color the bars.....green for winning trade and Red for losing trades...

Is that what you are trying to accomplish ?