[amibroker] Re: How to make Range Bars

  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:16:33 -0000
  • From: "dloyer123" <dloyer123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to make Range Bars

Yep, TradeStation added several new chart types about a year ago, including range, line break, etc.

One of the gotchas is that range bars built in real time with tick data are different than range bars built longer time frame underlying data. Still, they are very popular with the "watch the lines move and trade" set.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx