[amibroker] Re: Help on AFL to export closingprices only to .csv file

  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:29:45 -0000
  • From: "h3po" <h3pooo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Help on AFL to export closingprices only to .csv file

Hi, thanks, but I'd rather not do it manually:) Say, I have about 200 tickers that have passed the test in the filter, so it should cycle through the these tickers automatically (like stated in the first post), creating 200 columns. Is it possible?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx