[amibroker] Re: Copying Files to a Laptop

  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 15:31:54 -0000
  • From: "reefbreak_sd" <reefbreak_sd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Copying Files to a Laptop

I have been using the following for several years to copy the current state of AB to my laptop for travelling.

The only issue I've noticed is that my laptop screen has a different aspect ratio than my desktop so that each chart has to be resized to fit properly.

ReefBreak

AB must be installed on the target machine before you start.
AB should not be running on either machine, all files should be closed.

1. Copy the stocks database folder
copy c:\YourLocation\US-Stocks to the target computer
2. Copy the formulas folder
copy c:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas to the target computer
3. Copy the broker.newcharts file
Copy c:\program files\amibroker\broker.newcharts to the target computer
4. Copy the Layouts folder
Copy c:\Program files\Amibroker\Layouts to the target computer
5. Copy the Watchlist files
copy c:\yourlocation\*.tls to the target computer

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx