Re: [amibroker] Running a exploration over several watchlists

easiest way might be to copy the individual watchlists to one watchlist
and explore that one. You can also check all stocks in you DB and set
the filter to only pass the tickers in particular watchlist, using
Inwatchlist(_) or InWatchlisName().

hermn

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/