[amibroker] How to Create csv File from Rotational Backtest Top Stocks

I want to create 10 csv output files from AmiBroker based on Rotational Backtest results, but am having problems.  Here is what is going on.

1. I have 10 csv files named In1.csv to In10.csv.  Each has stock symbols in Column A.  Nothing else in the files.
2. Trying to create one afl that will do Rotational Backtest on the symbols in In1.csv and create from this Out1.csv of the Top 15 stocks based on Rsi.  Then, do the same for the remaining In2.csv through In10.csv so that in the end I have 10 csv files from Out1.csv to Out10.csv.

I do not want to load the 10 input csv files as 10 watchlists and then have 10 more watchlists for the output.

Complicating this is the fact that a few of the 10 input csv files do not have 15 symbols, meaning that maxopenpositions would be less than 15 when this is the case.

Thoughts on how to do this would be appreciated.  Plus, does anyone have an example of how to look through multiple csv input files to create multiple csv output files based on Rotational Backtest results?  This would get me started and then I will try to figure out what to do when there are not 15 symbols in an input csv file.

Thanks

..

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/