[amibroker] Re: How much ram is being used.

If anyone is interested in a technical article around windows memory, Mark Russinovich has a great blog post called Pushing the Limits of Windows: Virtual Memory at http://blogs.technet.com/markrussinovich/archive/2008/11/17/3155406.aspx where he covers topics such as virtual memory, private bytes, committed memory, etc.

Tuzo

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx