From: Rajiv Arya <rajivarya87@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: high low till 10.15
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 7:35 PM

breakoutime = 101500;
afterbreakout = cross(timenum( ),101500) ;
NewDay = Day()!= Ref(Day(), -1);
highestoftheday = highestsince( newday,H, 1); // gets the highest of the day so far
Lowestoftheday =lowestsince( newday,L, 1); // gets the lowest of the day do far
ORBHigh = valuewhen(afterbrea kout,highestofth eday,1); // gets the highest of the day when time crossed 10:15
ORBLow = valuewhen(afterbrea kout,lowestofthe day,1); // gets the lowest of the day when time crossed 10:15
//ORBHigh and low are retained through the whole trading day since afterbreakout can only occure once per day

buy= cross(C,orbhigh) and timenum()>101500 ; //afterbreakout; //buy when cross after 10:15 am EST
sell = cross(orblow, C) and timenum()>101500;// afterbreakout;

Rajiv