To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: sdebu_2k@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:21:38 +0000
Subject: [amibroker] Re: high low till 10.15

Thank You very much Rajiv for your reply.But I need high and low value
till 10.15 and my buy level and sell level would be that 2 levels
after 10.15. I want to plot 2 lines (buy line and sell line)for each
day after 10.15 in 1min or 5 min chart in RTDatabase.When Price
crosses the two lines signal would be generated.
Got my point?waiting for your reply.
Thaxn in advance
Debdulal Bhattacharyya

It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now. __._,_.___

**** IMPORTANT ****