[amibroker] Run ExportImage from Amibroker

Greetings,

I am trying to export images from Amibroker via ExportImage. Calling
directly from Amibroker does not work, also I have read some posts
that it should be run externally, so I created simple file
"screenshot.js" in my filesystem which looks like this:

AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application"); // create Amibroker object
dir = "C:\\Images\\";
AB.ActiveWindow.ExportImage( dir+AB.ActiveDocument.Name+".gif", 1680,
1050 ); // export image

This works fine, after execution of this file the image is saved on disk.
But I would like to use some static variables saved in Amibroker in my
javascript file to choose more compound filename. Object "AFL", which
is used in Amibroker environment, is unknown to scripting host. :o(

Or maybe it is somehow possible to create an afl formula which could
call ExportImage with passing chosen filename in variable? Is there a
way to call screenshot.js with some parameters directly from Amibroker
formula? Or is it possible to create and call a DLL? Unfortunately, I
am not able to figure how to use DLLs in Amibroker, so I would be
grateful even for any URL with basic information about this area.

Thank you very much,
Martin

**** IMPORTANT ****