Re: [amibroker] CAN I HAVE RSI.OBV,Bollinger Band on same window of PRICE chart?

Yes you can do it.
Just add a plot() function for each.  However, for RSI and OBV you will want to add '
styleOwnScale' to the style specification.  For example, see how volume is done in charts>basic charts>Price (all in one).

I don't believe there is any way of labeling the y-axis with the values for any indicator the uses 'styleOwnScale', though.

However, may I suggest that instead you use 3 separate charts.  If you don't want the dates displayed in all three, then to turn off date displays, right click in chart, select parameters>axis and grid, and change "show date axis" to No.

-- Keith

bharat wrote:

I like to have RSI,OBV and BB on price chart window,as I do not
prefer any of them in seperate sheet or not even seperate window
because it is easier to relate them to price action.Can I do it in
Amibroker?How?

**** IMPORTANT ****