[amibroker] Re: COPYRIGHT

No. It appears there is a lot of confusion on copyright laws. A good
discussion is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyrights. OF course
this isn't official but it is an easier read than the law books.
People like Wilder published his works so others could benefit from
his discoveries. What the copyright laws do is prevent someone from
copying his work and selling it. But the intellectual property he
disclosed is for our use. Why else would he publish it?

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****